Corporation Tax or business tax is the tax payable by Limited Companies based on their annual profits.
There have been various Government incentives introduced to this regime which include:
- Research and Development tax credits
- The Patent Box scheme
- Various enhanced capital allowances
These incentives have increased the need for scrutiny of the business and its activities as a whole to ensure that by taking advantage of these incentives the tax liability of the company can be held to a minimum.
The services we offer in regard to corporation tax include:
- Completion and submission of CT600 Returns
- Advice and application of relevant schemes and initiatives
- Assistance with tax planning to reduce future liabilities